Saturday, January 5, 2013

1

Photo-A-Day: Week 1

This is the first installment of the photo journaling project I mentioned a few days ago.  It was really fun taking photos with intention and putting some thought behind the ones I would choose.  Though I had to carry my camera everywhere with me, this has definitely helped me become more comfortable with its settings.  Maybe I’ll share some of the photography things I learn here on the blog….that is, after I actually learn something other than the automatic mode.

New Year's dinner with the in-laws
1/1/13: New Year’s dinner at the in-laws’ house, complete with black eyed peas for good luck
Laundry Mountain
1/2/13: The mountain of laundry that welcomes me every Wednesday night

Doc McStuffins
1/3/13: Lounging in bed watching Doc McStuffins with the Littles after a long day at work

Navy on White Polka Dot Fabric
1/4/12: Thinking about using this fabric from a friend as a backdrop for a tutorial photo shoot

6:47am in the car
1/5/13: No one should ever be up this early on a Saturday, especially for a doctor’s appointment.  At least we were in and out in less than an hour, followed by a delicious (because I didn’t have to cook it) breakfast at a diner and grocery shopping.

1 comment:

  1. This was such a wonderful post - keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...