Thursday, January 3, 2013

0

Happy New Year!

The start of a new year is always exciting to me. Just like the first day of school, we have the opportunity to make a fresh start and begin anew. I don't like to make resolutions, though. Instead, I like to set goals.

One of those goals is to slow down & smell the proverbial roses. I realize i don't take the time to enjoy life enough. I'm always concerned with cramming as much "productivity" as I can into each day.
With that, comes the consequence of missing the all-too-important special moments in life.  For that reason, I've decided to start a photo-a-day project where I'll snap a picture each day for my own personal journaling purposes (and in an attempt to learn how to work my new camera). The photos may be themed, narrative in nature, or just plain amusing to me. I'll *try* to share them here every Saturday.

More to come on the goals I have for my house this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...